Tag Archives: Water

For all specialty crop growers who irrigate…..

Are you irrigating on your farm? Do you have your Permit to Take Water from the Ministry of the Environment? You must have a “Permit To Take Water” (PTTW) issued by the Ministry of the Environment to withdraw more than … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , | Leave a comment